Friday 1 November 2013

My New Calendar!

For many year now I'm buying Cosmopolitan's calendar and than put my creative twist on it. This year's calendar looked actually quite nice but I can't help myself... I need to change it up and make it personal. It always takes me some time because I put a lot of effort into it (plus I don't have much time lately), love the process of creating and I think it definitely pays of. Want to see it?

Take a look of my 2013-2014 calendar...

Front and back covers.



And pages from calendar.











I also decorate weeks with little photos, just to spice it up and make it even more colorful.



What do you think? If you want to see my old creative collage calendars: click, click and click.

2 comments:

  1. Luštno..Jaz ga pa letos ne bom nič spreminjala :) Do sedaj sem ga vedno, ker mi je bil preveč dolgočasen, letos je pa čist po mojem okusu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sanna - Hvala;) Ja letos je bil napram prejsjimi leti precej ok oblikovan...

      Delete