Sunday 20 December 2015

VSFS 2015: hair and make up

My thoughts on hair and make up at the Victoria's secret fashion show 2015.

Make up. In short - it could be better but it could also a lot worst. One one hand models didn't have that glamorous 'waw' make up but on the other hand I like more natural approche. I remember that from 2010 till 2013 they were so orange in the face and bronzed. Bijah! I like less much more! Here are some photos from backstage.




Similar with the hair. I like that most of the girls had their own hair colour and were quite natural but I did miss a bit better styling. You can see in the video below that they wanted to have that kind of look like they did they hair a few days a go and still have some relaxed waves but for me this attempt was unsuccessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment