Tuesday 22 December 2015

VSFS 2015: model overview - Angels

My last posts regarding Victoria's secret fashion show 2015 is to review the girls. Starting with the Angels...

Adriana Lima (in segments Exotic Butterflies and Fireworks)
34-year-old brazilian bombshell only missed one VS show (in 2009 due to her pregnancy) since 2000. Even if she does nothing or too much - we love her! ;)

Alessandra Ambrosio (in segments Portrait of an Angel and Fireworks)
Another 34-year-old brazilian beauty and VS rockstar! She's been walking at VS shows since 2000 and this was her 15th show! Love her! This year she had 2 amazing looks and had fun especially in second one. Top! <3


Behati Prinslo (
Boho Psychedelic and Fireworks) 
26-year-old african model is still my favorite Angel (after Miranda is no longer with VS). She has that energy and authenticity that I adore. Simply love her!

Candice Swanepoel (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Ice Angel)
27-year-old south african model continues to be fuc*** gorgeous! Pardon my French but she's amazing. The move she did before she start to walk in the segment Ice Angel. Uffff!


Lily Aldridge (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Fireworks)
30-year-old American model was never my favorite and you know how I feel about her weraing Fantasy bra but here we are. Good for her!



New Angels
Jasmine Tookes (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Portrait of an Angel)
24, American. For me she is the biggest improvement. I don't know what changed or if the reason is that she's an angel now but I loved her. She looked relaxed, happy, confident. It was great to see her! Nice job girl!

Sara Sampaio  (in segments Exotic Butterflies and Fireworks)
24, Portuguese. That girl had me when she first walked in Pink segment a few years back. Naturally flirtatious and sexy. My fav new angels!

Romee Strijd (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Ice Angel)
20, Dutch. Is it just me or she looks like Lauren Parsekian a bit? They are both pretty for sure! I like her!



Kate Grigorieva (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Ice Angel)
27,  Russia. She looks like a Mena Suvari's sister or something. So cute! I like her! 

Lais Ribeiro (in segments Exotic Butterflies and Ice Angel)
25, Brazilian. She did ok but in first segment that we've seen her I wasn't sure if she is exhaling because of the heavy wings or is she just trying too hard to be sexy?

Elsa Hosk (in segments Boho Psychedelic and Ice Angel)
27, Swedish. She moved from Pink girl to an angel and I think she really blossomed.



Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak (in segments Exotic Butterflies and Ice Angel)
21, Polish. She blossomed as well. Liked her a lot in first segment that she was in.

Martha Hunt (Boho Psychedelic and Fireworks)
26, American. She did solid but still didn't really impress me.
 
Taylor Hill  (in segments Boho Psychedelic and PINK USA)
19, American. Very nice job in both segments.

Stella Maxwell (in segments Exotic Butterflies and Ice Angel)
24, Irish. My least favorite angel. Her forced poses and walk and fake smiles. Na-a. Sorry but me no likey.
 

Once again. Bye bye Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson. We miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment